[gnome-nl] GNOME-nl invitation

Hello Edd,

On your weblog you write that you will be visiting Amsterdam for the X-Tech conference, May 24-27. With this e-mail, as a representative of the members of the GNOME-nl community, I'd like to invite you to meet up with us on the evening of May 25th in cafe East of Eden in Amsterdam.

We'd be delighted to share thoughts and drinks with you! :-)

best regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen	   ***	student of Artifical Intelligence
email: reinout cs vu nl    ***	mobile phone: +31-6-44360778