[gnome-network] unknown port 3389 - Windows Remote Desktop

Hi Rodrigo Moya or German Poo,

I don't know how comprehensive the port-scan tool is meant to be at
resolving port services.

But I noticed that port 3389, which is the Microsoft Windows Remote
Desktop port is unknown.

I just thought I'd let you know, in-case you were hoping to have a
comprehensive service list and weren't aware of this service.

Thanks,

Matthew Millar

Note : This E-Mail is sent in confidence for the addressee only.
Unauthorised recipients must preserve this confidentiality and
should please advise the sender immediately by telephone and
then delete the message without copying or storing it or disclosing
its contents to any other person.

We have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure that no viruses
are transmitted to any third party.

Any liability (in negligence or otherwise) arising from any party
acting, or refraining from acting on any information contained
in this e mail is hereby excluded.

Should you communicate with anyone at this address by e-mail,
you consent to us monitoring and reading any such correspondence.

Printing this email? Please think environmentally and only print when essential!