[gnome-network] Network administration tool, ubuntu 6.06, key number and WEP password for keys should be added

Hi,

On Gnome Network administration Tool (0.35 ?), key number and WEP password for keys should be added.
I don't know if it was added in the last version.

I use USB wifi SMC2862W-G for the wireless with ndiswrapper.

I have an access point with WEP password.

I tested on Ubuntu 6.06.

When I use Network administration tool (ESSID, WEP key), the connection works until the shutdown. After restart, the connection doesn't work.

I solved this problem of wifi connection from start by manually editing /etc/network/interfaces.
I modified wireless-key (or wireless_key) to wireless-key1.
I added wireless-defaultkey 1.
And it works!

Bye.

--