Re: [gnome-network]gnome-network organization

On Thu, 2004-01-15 at 14:32 +0100, Carlos Garcia Campos wrote:
> El jue, 15-01-2004 a las 13:34, Rodrigo Moya escribió:
> > On Thu, 2004-01-15 at 10:02 +0100, Carlos Garcia Campos wrote:
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > I think the new modules organization will be better for each individual
> > > module.
> > > I have a question, gnome-network will disappear as a global project? or
> > > it will be simply a container of projects with only one website, mail
> > > list and bugzilla module?
> > >
> > I think we can keep it as an umbrella project, having the web page and
> > the mailing list. Not sure if we'll ever want to do a combined release,
> > all under the gnome-network name. If so, we can still do it, if people
> > want.
>
> In my opinion, only website, mail list and bugzilla module would be
> common, but not releases, maintainers, cvs, etc.

well, bugzilla doesn't really make a lot of sense, since they are going
to be different CVS modules, with different releases, etc

But, of course, the web page and the mailing list, we really want to
keep that, and I don't think there is need for splitting those more.

cheers