Re: [gnome-network]gnome-network organization

El jue, 15-01-2004 a las 10:22, Álvaro Peña escribió:
> For the moment only with desktop sharing utility, but in the future with
> a web sharing tool or a file sharing tool.

One note: I don't saying to create more applications, only create
applications that can be used for other applications, in the web sharing
side for example, Gthumb can create a web album, perhaps it can change
for "publish web album", and then enable the web sharing option and copy
the files into a directory like /home/USER/web or something similar
(gthumb make it for the user, of course). It's only and example.

What do you think?

--
Álvaro Peña - apg esware com
Jefe de Desarrollo - Esware Linux