Re: Antw: Re: [gnome-network]Patch for GNOME Remote Shell

Yep, that patch applied successfully.  This is awesome, nice work,
exactly the functionality this program needed.  WIll save me a lot of
typing!

Couple of comments:
- The 'Profiles' heading doesn't match the font of the other headings.
This might be because it is using a <span weight=bold> tagset, whereas
the other labels are using just a <bold> tagset.
- The 'Profiles' heading is the only area with a frame, and this throws
off the look a little.  I think that either all four areas should have
frames, or none of them should (I'd vote for none).
- Double-clicking on a Profile should Apply+Connect.
- The .gnome-remote-shell.profiles file should probably be stored in the
.gnome2/ directory.  I think you can use g_build_filename
(g_get_home_dir (), GNOME_DOT_GNOME,  "gnome-remote-shell.profiles",
NULL);  (gnome-remote-desktop should probably be changed to do this as
well).
- The .gnome-remote-shell.profiles file wasn't being read on startup
because the file was created with no permissions.  You might want to use
gnome-vfs utility functions for creating this file.

I'll try and work on some of this if I get a chance.

Thanks!!
Mason Kidd