Re: [gnome-network]Patch for GNOME Remote Shell

The file patch2.diff did not apply cleanly for me (using anon cvs
updated at about 5 minutes ago).  The output from patch is:
patching file gnome-remote-shell.glade
Hunk #4 FAILED at 770.
Hunk #5 succeeded at 986 (offset -12 lines).
gnome-remote-shell.glade.rej

Attached is the rejects file.

Mason Kidd