Re: [gnome-network][PATCHES] Remote Desktop Server
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- To: Mason Kidd <mrkidd mrkidd com>
- Cc: GNOME Network <gnome-network-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gnome-network][PATCHES] Remote Desktop Server
- Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 11:33:40 +0100
On Wed, 2004-01-07 at 02:18, Mason Kidd wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-01-06 at 02:50, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> > On Fri, 2004-01-02 at 08:11, Mason Kidd wrote:
> > > 3. gds-clients-hig.patch: Fixes a segfault when
> > > opening/closing/re-opening the 'Clients' dialog. Also makes some HIG
> > > changes to the dialog.
> > >
> > this one does not apply cleanly after the other two, so could you please
> > resend it?
> > cheers
> Heh... I knew I should have made them all one patch.
> Attached is a new patch for the Clients dialog.
] [Thread Prev