[gnome-network]Gnome Download Manager

Hi all,

I have been looking at gnome-vfs. There should be no problem migrating downman to use gnome-vfs, it will even help to do that.

I would like others to comment on downman, since I haven't heard much.

I will do a new release soon after I finish the new features. It will then be a good moment to move to gnome-vfs. Since it is pretty modular, there should be no pain to do it, and by the way, I will do the multiple threads / segments / massive download implementation.

--
Manuel Clos
llanero eresmas net

TCPA y Palladium: http://bulmalug.net/body.phtml?nIdNoticia=1398