[gnome-network]Re: gnome-network for inclusion in 2.6

Hi Rodrigo,
	One of my worries about gnome-network is that I feel its a pretty
eclectic mix of things to have in a single tarball. I'm not convinced
they really all belong together .. e.g. if you make an application use
libgnetwork, do you really want people to have to install the remote
desktop stuff in order to build the application or if you want the
transfer manager, why do you have remote shell client. I suppose what
I'm saying is that different bits of gnome-network seem to be targetted
at completely different user bases.

	How about splitting it to different modules e.g.:

	+ libgnetwork: networking related libraries (I actually think it might
make sense to split up the library too - but keep the individual
libraries in one module)

	+ gnome-remote-desktop: remote desktop sever and client.

	+ gnome-file-sharing: the web server and the SMB, NFS etc. support you
do later.

	+ gnome-network-tools: remote shell client and network info tool.

	I also think it would make more sense to individually evaluate the
proposal for inclusion of these into 2.6.

	(Btw, I'm sorry if I sound like I'm putting a downer on the project -
I'm really am glad you've revived gnome-network.)

Thanks,
Mark.