Re: [gnome-network]Transfer Manager (again!)

Rodney Dawes wrote:
Heh. Try adding HTTP Redirect support. It's not easy, and will probably
require a major rewrite of the HTTP module. (Which I think should be
done anyway, so that it uses libcurl, as well as FTP).

I have not looked in depth to the redirect problem. I'll do in short. Basically the case is detected but not handled.

Anyway teuf helps a lot. So it is doable.

Have you proposed the switch to libcurl in the gnome-vfs list? this will be good since if the switch is going to happen, it makes no sense to fix current gnome-vfs code.

See you.

--
Manuel Clos
llanero eresmas net