Re: [gnome-network] network status applet?

> there is already an applet that does so, gnome-netstatus in CVS, which
> we plan to integrate into gnome-network one of these days. At least,
> that's what we talked with its author some months ago.

Relevant to this is the discussion regarding using the notification area
for this applet:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2003-June/msg00342.html

Ideally the applet would use the notification area and automatically be
displayed if there is a network connection.

--
Mark Finlay
Computer Science Student

E-Mail:	sisob_AT_tuxfamily_DOT_org