[gnome-network]Re: gnome-netinfo icon

German Poo Caaman~o wrote:
El lun, 18-08-2003 a las 10:30, William Jon McCann escribió:
Álvaro Peña González wrote:
Hi all,

	I have found a pretty icon in jimmac's web to use for network
information aplication. What do you think about it?

regards, apg

Hi,

It is certainly pretty at the full size. Maybe a bit complex when smaller. However, it is better than I will be able to do.

I propose that we just go with this one. I have a few patches that rely on the pixmap that I would like to check in.

Any objections to me adding this icon ?

Thanks for finding this!

Please go ahead.

Sorry for my delay to answer, I've been away from the net last
weeks and now with a lot of pending mails.

Also, the mailing list is ready (gnome-network-list) at
http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gnome-network-list.
Please subscribe yourself to follow the discussion and ideas
there.

Best regards,

Then welcome back German!  I figured you were away for a while...

I have added the icon.

BTW, the list will be very useful.

Cheers,
Jon