[GNOME-my] Fwd: Re: GNOME Party 3.0

On 26/01/2011 8:37 p.m., Umarzuki Bin Mochlis Moktar wrote:
I'm interested. What needs to be done?
It's easy!  We'll need at least 4 people who would normally never meet.  One of them has to be from a minority ethnic group in order to represent "equal opportunity".  That can be me... I'm American! :)  We'll need a camera and a scripted dialog with a lot of creepy innuendo so that we can talk about our "activities".

Here's a great example of another software launch that did something similar:
HostingYourParty: http://youtu.be/1cX4t5-YpHQ

If we've properly prepared the dialog, it should have a similar effect to this:
It's Party Time: http://youtu.be/gyas7BrbUFY

Sorry... I couldn't resist :)

-- Ghodmode