Re: [GNOME-my] anybody out there?

On Fri, 2006-05-05 at 21:36 +0800, Hasbullah Bin Pit wrote:

> > Localisation for Gnome has sort of taken a step back because current
> > active localizers use that other desktop.
>
> I'm wonder where do you get this information

I'm only making assumptions based on public announcements/recent
activities in which a lot effort has been done to work on KDE.

http://l10n-status.gnome.org/gnome-2.14/ms/index.html
http://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/stable/

But checking the stats, Gnome isn't really behind by much. So there is
still a lot of work to do on both.

Can you share with us a general status with regards to what the Gnome
(ms) team is doing for us that are not aware of current efforts?

Thanks