[GNOME-my] anybody out there?

Apa ni?  There are Gnome users in Malaysia?  I wasn't even sure there were Linux users here.

I'm an American expatriate living in KK.  I speak Malay... sort of... I learned from Akademi Fantasia :)

Anyway... back on topic... Is there anything active in Malaysia involving Linux or Gnome?  All I've been able to find is the remnants of a LUG in Penang and the Web site hasn't been updated in a couple of years.

Thanks,
    Vince Aggrippino