RE: [GNOME-my]GARNOME build of Gnome 2.5.91 - march 16

Yep... garnome dl'ed and installed itself

> > 1. Wait for FC2
>
> test1 is already tracking GNOME 2.6; alexl/markmc are doing great work

I don't really follow FC development. I prefer to learn about how things
work on my own. As my GF says, I don't seem to be happy unless
I'm breaking stuffs. I always believe you don't learn until you break
things up, Bang your head a few times, and then finally fix it..
(But I doubt I'm inclined to fix jhbuild/garnome right now. I'll wait
till March 22 - Release date then I'll try again.)

:)

> > 2. Upgrade to FC1
> It only has GNOME 2.4 at the moment; but jhbuilding it will work

I'm already at Gnome 2.4.
I don't think I wanna do that.
I'll be rm -rf /opt/garnome26 and rm -rf /opt/gnome26 soon..
Unless of course I want to burn then to a CD for later use

Oh well..