[GNOME-my]Garnome 2.5.91 - how to Remove Package?

Hi,

	I'm having trouble compiling epiphany on Garnome since it's
looking for mozilla-gtkembed.pc and I have mozilla-1.6 installed
via rpm. Thing is, it used to be in mozilla-nsspr-devel (1.5) but
in 1.6 it's not there. (I'm using mozilla from dag apt repo)

So.. Since I don't really like epiphany, what can I do to remove it??

Cheers,                                                 .^.
Mun Heng, Ow                                            /V\
H/M Engineering                                       /(   )\
Western Digital M'sia                                  ^^-^^
DID : 03-7870 5168                          The Linux Advocate