[My-GNOME]Re: How to start work on gnome docs

On Sun, 2003-11-30 at 14:21, Chee Bin HOH wrote:

> 3) Check with the Doctable
>    (http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gdp/doctable), to see which
>    application or applet lacks of
>    documentation and need people to work on it. Select the application
>    or applet which you familiar and then post a message to the
>    gnome-doc-list gnome org stating that you want to write the
>    documentation for the applet or application. It is to avoid duplicate
>    of work (someone might work on this manual too). You should also
>    email to the package mailing list or maintainer to tell her/him that
>    you want to work on the manual.

This is unavailable at the moment, and if you were planning on being of
some help in terms of documentation, the current URL is:

	http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gdp/doctable--.html

I'm interested in helping document Evolution - I thought its already
documentated but apparently its a wip. There are several items there
that seem documented but are listed as a wip, which seems weird.

> Hey, it is easy isn't it?....

from a quick cursory inspection, the only things available for
documentation take-up are:

. epiphany (but it exists!)
. sticky keys
. gnometris