Re: Direction and Strategy....

On Fri, 2003-11-28 at 01:26, Hasbullah Bin Pit wrote:

> and another issue is, do we need to divide ourself into per country?
> why not per language? or per region such as Asia Pacific.

Divide into per language might not be a good choice, we already have
i18n project which is based on per language, so we should not duplicate
it.

per region such as Asia Pacific seems a bit hard at this moment, we
might have problem to manage organization events across country
boundary. Dont forget the fact GNOME is a non profit organization (we
have less money, and people than corporations).

> I would like to suggest that we should have global marketing direction
> and strategy, so that can be implemented by region.

That is what we need.

--
Chee Bin HOH <cbhoh gnome org>, http://community.asiaosc.org/~cbhoh

Where we're going, we don't need roads..., http://www.gnome.org