Re: Direction and Strategy....

On Fri, 2003-11-28 at 01:26, Hasbullah Bin Pit wrote:

> and another issue is, do we need to divide ourself into per country?
> why not per language? or per region such as Asia Pacific.

Divide into per language might not be a good choice, we already have
i18n project which is based on per language, so we should not duplicate

per region such as Asia Pacific seems a bit hard at this moment, we
might have problem to manage organization events across country
boundary. Dont forget the fact GNOME is a non profit organization (we
have less money, and people than corporations).
> I would like to suggest that we should have global marketing direction
> and strategy, so that can be implemented by region.

That is what we need.
> --
> Hasbullah Bin Pit (sebol)
> "Fiber optic tu kecik, kalau kita letak high speed internet 312 Kbps tu,
>   nanti fiber tu pecah." -  1-300-88-9515
Chee Bin HOH <cbhoh gnome org>,

Where we're going, we don't need roads...,

Free Software - `Free` as in Freedom,