Re: [GNOME-my]Hey everybody -> FreeBSD/Gnome 2.5.1 Updates

Hi,

Welcome to the community, great to know that you are working on GNOME
FreeBSD port.

If you need any help, and think that we are able to help out, drop us a
message, and there are many new comers here willingness to do thing for
GNOME,.... sometimes we need a guider.

regards,
HOH

--