Please add ability of waveform visualization to GNOME-Music

Hello, currently I don't use GNOME-Music due to its mechanism for
importing audio files, but I like to see this feature, If this feature
going to be implemented, probably I will use GNONE-Music, this is an
interesting feature that many people are looking for, just search the
WWW with the phrase "audio player waveform" and you will see there are
high number of pages about it.

Be sure to look at this:

https://wavesurfer-js.org

Please open a bug page for it and try to implement it, THANKS.