Totem Remote HTTP Plugin

Hello,

My name is Lazar Radinović. In past few weeks I was trying to develop a plugin for Totem Video Player which will allow me to remotely control it. I have chosen
to use HTTP and wrote plugin in python.

Also I am currently developing Android application which will control totem using
this plugin I have wrote.

I would like you to check it out, give some tips and also you are free to modify code. I think the code is not perfect and there might be some bugs and memory
leaks but it works fine.

Here is the link:
https://github.com/clzola/totem-remote-http

I am sending you also two pictures of Android Application so far...

For Totem plugin I am planning to add some kind of window where user will be able to change port. Currently server listens to 9090. And I am also planning to add "download subtitle" feature, so I can search opensubtitles.org on my android
application and then download and send subtitle to totem player.

Thank you very much in advance,
I look forward to hearing from you!

Best Regards,
Lazar Radinović