Re: Transmageddon freezes with vaapi

What kind of transcoding ?
At least provide the sample pipeline.
or
Please file a bug against gstreamer-vaapi in gnome bugzilla,
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=gstreamer-vaapi

On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 11:27 PM, Joseph Fry <joe thefrys com> wrote:
I have been trying to get VAAPI transcoding working, both from transmageddon and using gst-launch-1.0.  In both cases, it appears that it never completes prerolling the pipeline, but never errors either.

I am running Ubuntu Trusty, with gstreamer 1.2.4 and vaapi plugin 0.5.8.  I can play videos using vaapi and gstreamer, just can't seem to find a working pipeline to transcode, and Transmageddon appears to have the same issue.

Is there anything I can do to get to the bottom of this, or is it a known issue?