Re: Transmaggedon: transcode DVD from iso

Am 02.05.2014 09:00, schrieb Christian Schaller:
Probably not atm, it should be easy enough to fix, I will put it on my todo
list to add

Any hints how/where to implement that?

Generally I'd be interested to store DVDs as easily usuable files. To me that
means:
 - all titles (as identified by lsdvd) put in a separate file
 - subtitles stored in the video file
 - multiple audio streams
(Of course I'll be using a container format with appropriate capabilities such
as Matroska.)

Could you point out which points from list above is currently not implemented
(or needs additional polishing)?

Felix