Need decoder plugin for Totem Movie player

Hello:

I tried to play a .mov file in this player but a message said

Error: Need MPEG 1 Layer 3 (MP3) decoder plugin.

Where can I download this plugin?

I also need any other plugins to play .avi, .flv, .wma. and .mpeg4 files.

I've been living in the Microsoft world since I began computing.
I love the incredible freedom that comes with an OS like Fedora,
but I'm still almost a total newbie. And I don't know how to write
a lick of code.

So please try to make finding and installing these plugins as easy as possible.

Thanks

Greg Battaglia