Transmageddon: Transcoding not working in current version

Hello,

like I stated in the title, Transmageddon is no more working for me. Since I updated to version 1.1 (probably from 1.0, maybe from 0.25) when I click the "Transcode" button, the files in the new format are created, but not written to. On the commandline, I get the following error (at least for audio files):

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/transmageddon/transcoder_engine.py", line 350, in OnDynamicPad
    src_pad.link(sinkpad)
TypeError: Argument 1 does not allow None as a value
we got an error, life is shit
Internal data stream error.
gstoggdemux.c(4611): gst_ogg_demux_loop (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstURIDecodeBin:uridecoder/GstDecodeBin:decodebin2/GstOggDemux:oggdemux1:
stream stopped, reason not-linked

I also managed to get two Gstreamer Pipeline Graphs (or whatever they are called) through the debug feature; one for a audio file and one for a video file. I have attached them.

Another thing I noticed when looking at the commandline output is that app.win._transcoder (I'm new to Python, sorry if this isn't the prefered way to reference that object) is in some situations used before being declared, for example when using the Debug menu entry before having started the Transcoding; clicking it in this case does nothing. Maybe there should be some error handling for that.

P.S.: I'd be happy to contribute if you can use any help. As I already mentioned, I'm new to Python, but I have major programming experience in other languages, mainly C++.