Re: Trying to install Esound on Linux Zorin

Hi

On Thu, 2013-01-17 at 16:58 +0100, erwin wrote:
Hya Gerry,

I am not 100% sure what is causing the problem but have you tried
running a general update through the terminal ??
Computer me: sudo apt-get update
Computer me: sudo apt-get upgrade
Should do the trick.
If this does not solve it, try the synpatic package manager search for
audiofile, get the latest addition and click on apply.
That should solve it.

If both would not solve your problems, than I have no clue what you
can do,

Erwin