Gnome-sound-recorder rewrite

Hi all,

I'm back with my rewrite of gnome-sound-recorder, I think everything
work well now, so I'd like to get your opinion about it and whether
you'd like to include it in gnome or not (yet).

You can get it here http://gitorious.org/gnome-sound-recorder then build
it with "./autogen.sh && make && make install".

Here are the packages I had to install on a fresh ubuntu to get it to
build
build-essential gnome-common valac libgnome-media-profiles-dev
libnotify-dev libpulse-mainloop-glib0 libpulse-dev libgstreamer0.10-dev
libgee-dev libgconf2-dev

Cheers,
Florent Thévenet