GStreamer Conference 2011

Just thought I send out an update on the GStreamer Conference 2011. As most of you hopefully know the website has been up for some time now at:

http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/conference/

We have started to receive presentation proposals already which is good, but we are of course hoping for even more. Last years talk where all well received and we hope to repeat that this year. The deadline is set to 1st of July, so try to have an initial abstract submitted by then.

We also have the sponsorship brochure available now, so anyone interested in sponsoring the GStreamer conference please have a look, or ask the people at your company in charge of sponsorships to check out: http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/conference/2011/gstreamer-sponsor.pdf

Also based on the great job they did last year Ubicast (http://gstconf.ubicast.tv/channels/conferences/) will be back this year to record all the talks using their wonderful conference recording system.

We will keep everyone updated as the planning progress, and we hope to see as many of you as possible this year in Prague. And remember to register as early as possible, because even if this years venue is larger than the one we had last year, we do of course still risk the venue filling up and having to close registration, registration link can be found on the conference website.

Sincerely,
Christian Schaller