RELEASE: GStreamer Python Bindings 0.10.21 "She used to be an ironhorse, twenty years ago"

This mail announces the release of GStreamer Python Bindings 0.10.19
"She used to be an ironhorse, twenty years ago".

GStreamer Python Bindings is a set of Python bindings for GStreamer,
using the same system as PyGTK.
It also comes with a number of examples.

For more information, see
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/modules/gst-python.html

To file bugs, go to

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=GStreamer&component=gst-python

Release notes for GStreamer Python bindings 0.10.21 "She used to be an ironhorse, twenty years ago"

The GStreamer team is proud to announce a new release
in the 0.10.x stable series of the
GStreamer Python Bindings.

The 0.10.x series is a stable series targeted at end users.
It is not API or ABI compatible with the stable 0.8.x series.
It is, however, parallel installable with the 0.8.x series.

Features of this release

      * gstreamer core/base 0.10.32 API additions
      * Fix GstDiscover methods

Bugs fixed in this release

      * 639293 : gst-python 0.10.20 does not build with gstreamer < 0.10.31
      * 639632 : GST_TAG_APPLICATION_NAME not bound

Download

You can find source releases of gst-python in the download directory:
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/src/gst-python/

GStreamer Homepage

More details can be found on the project's website:
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/

Support and Bugs

We use GNOME's bugzilla for bug reports and feature requests:
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=GStreamer

Developers

GStreamer is stored in Git, hosted at git.freedesktop.org, and can be cloned from there.
Interested developers of the core library, plug-ins, and applications should
subscribe to the gstreamer-devel list. If there is sufficient interest we
will create more lists as necessary.

Applications

Contributors to this release

      * Arun Raghavan