Integrating the "new" gnome-sound-recorder

Hi all,

I think my rewrite of the gnome sound recorder is in a pretty good
shape, so I tried desperately to get Gettext working and well.. it's not
a success at all. So I'd like to get help from someone else and I think
integrating it directly in gnome-media could solve some problems.

The point is that I don't understand a thing about autotools and these
Makefile.am files so I can't do it by myself.
I guess somebody here understand autotools, so if you have time, save
me ! :-)

Cheers
Florent Thévenet