Slide show with music interspersed with short videos

Hello,
  I'm looking for a Linux/Gnome app that will play a playlist containing
music and videos.  I'd like to show photos as a slideshow while the
music is playing.

Totem is close in that it will cope with a playlist including music and
video.  It plays Goom or whatever while music is playing and interrupt
that while a video is playing but I can't find a slideshow plugin.

Is there anything out there?

Huge regards,

Owen.