Re: configuring sound recorder

Le 25/01/2010 10:46, Rajinder Sandhu a écrit :
I am unable to configure gnome-sound-recorder 2.28.1. It has mp3 cbr 128
kbps format  for recording but I want to change it to VBR 8 or 9. Please
guide me how to do it? I have gstreamer0.10-plugins-ugly-multiverse
installed. Presently I have to do it with Audacity.

Hi Rajinder.

Well, it used to be shown in a more visible way, but gnome-audio-profiles-properties is what you're looking for. Juste run it, duplicate your current MP3 profile, and change the value of the vbr-quality parameter.

Have fun!
--
Luis