RELEASE: GStreamer Python Bindings 0.10.17 'Shiny new button'
- From: Jan Schmidt <thaytan noraisin net>
- To: gstreamer-devel lists sourceforge net, gstreamer-announce lists sourceforge net, kde-multimedia kde org, gnome-multimedia gnome org
- Subject: RELEASE: GStreamer Python Bindings 0.10.17 'Shiny new button'
- Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 16:14:36 +0100 (IST)
This mail announces the release of GStreamer Python Bindings 0.10.17 'Shiny new button'.
GStreamer Python Bindings is a set of Python bindings for GStreamer, using
the same system as PyGTK.
It also comes with a number of examples.
For more information, see http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/modules/gst-python.html
To file bugs, go to http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=GStreamer&component=gst-python
Release notes for GStreamer Python bindingsÂ 0.10.17 "Shiny new button"
The GStreamer team is proud to announce a new release
in the 0.10.x stable series of the
GStreamer Python Bindings.
The 0.10.x series is a stable series targeted at end users.
It is not API or ABI compatible with the stable 0.8.x series.
It is, however, parallel installable with the 0.8.x series.
Features of this release
* Fix leak in gst_base_sink_get_last_buffer()
* Fix linking of pygstminiobject
* Add test_audio.py example
* Fix deadlocks calling gst_pad_link()
Bugs fixed in this release
* 590348 : [audio (and other modules)] can't use pygstminiobject !
* 590803 : checks fail in non-English locale
* 592447 : memory leak on certain pipelines with appsink
You can find source releases of gst-python in the download directory:
More details can be found on the project's website:
Support and Bugs
We use GNOME's bugzilla for bug reports and feature requests:
GStreamer is stored in Git, hosted at git.freedesktop.org, and can be cloned from there.
Interested developers of the core library, plug-ins, and applications should
subscribe to the gstreamer-devel list. If there is sufficient interest we
will create more lists as necessary.
Contributors to this release
* Alessandro Decina
* Christian Schaller
* Edward Hervey
* Jan Schmidt
* Johannes Berg
* Marc-Andre Lureau
* Sebastian DrÃ¶ge
] [Thread Prev