Re: are there any gnome-sound-recorder developer alive?

On Wed, 2009-11-11 at 01:42 -0800, Kristian Erik Hermansen wrote:
> According to this list, patches even submitted years ago have not been
> committed.  Seems the project is dead to me.  Gnome should mark
> gnome-sound-recorder as abandoned as far as I am concerned...

That's completely bogus. Find me committable years-old patches for
gnome-sound-recorder.

If this is the kind of attitude you're going to take when most of us
work on gnome-sound-recorder in our spare time, I'd rather you didn't
mail this list at all.

Thanks