gnome-sound-recorder bug

Please let me know if you can reproduce this in the latest code...

* Start gnome-sound-recorder
* Record to MP3 (any format should work though) for roughly five seconds
* Stop the recording
* Select File -> Close
* A dialog pops up: "Save recording before closing?"
* Select "Cancel"
Expected behavior is that the program should continue running in the
same state prior to the File -> Close action.
The application currently behaves correctly.  However, let's go a few
steps further to see how gnome-sound-recorder will fail.

* Start gnome-sound-recorder
* Record to MP3 (any format should work though) for roughly five seconds
* Stop the recording
* Select File -> Quit
* A dialog pops up: "Save recording before closing?"
* Select "Cancel"
Expected behavior is that the program should continue running in the
same state prior to the File -> Quit action.
The application currently behaves correctly.

* Start gnome-sound-recorder
* Record to MP3 (any format should work though) for roughly five seconds
* Stop the recording
* Click the GUI Window X in order to invoke the "Close Window" function
* A dialog pops up: "Save recording before closing?"
* Select "Cancel"
Expected behavior is that the program should continue running in the
same state prior to the "Close Window" action.
@@@THE APPLICATION BEHAVES INCORRECTLY BY IMPROPERLY TERMINATING.@@@

I attempted to file this bug on the gnome website, but the
gnome-sound-recorder application is not listed under "All
Applications"
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?classification=__all

Please advise.

Regards,