Totem-Gstreamer - Playing network streams - how do I set the cache size?

Hi,

  I'm having some trouble when playing some network streams with totem
gstreamer. This is an example:

mms://a1940.v87522.c8752.g.vm.akamaistream.net/7/1940/8752/1193592820000/origin.media.cbc.ca/windows/hourly/cbcnews.wmv

  BBC daily news is another example.

  Even though I have a high speed (4mbps) connection, I need totem-gstreamer
to buffer a little bit more before it starts playing. As of now, the buffer
empties too often and I the playback is barely usable (stutters)

  In the past I used mplayer, which uses an easy configuration file that
allows controlling the cache size.

  How can I control the cache in gstreamer? any hint?

TIA