Re: suggestion: unified media player control panel applet

<quote who="Bastien Nocera">

> But I don't think that Totem's got quite enough testing as a CD player to
> replace gnome-cd straight away (no caching of song data, doesn't seem to
> be able to fetch the metadata all the time, etc.).

So... Now I *really* don't get why Totem is the default CD player in g-v-m!

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2006: Dunedin, New Zealand               http://linux.conf.au/

   "You put on the pants, and the pants start telling you what to do." -
                                    Bono