Re: suggestion: unified media player control panel applet

On Tue, 2005-09-13 at 19:23 +0200, Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller
wrote:

> I am not sure how excited I am about the general idea, but I assume such
> an applet would simply be a virtual multimedia keys keyboard.

In effect, yeah. But you'd be able to turn it off if you use multimedia
keys instead, so it's still a benefit to you as compared to a bunch of
different notification area icons you can't disable...
--
adamw