Re: [Resend] Compiling gnome-media 2.10.2

Hi Mark,

On Fri, 2005-05-06 at 12:17, Mark Carey wrote:
[..]

We have the ./autogen.sh script which will do everything in the right
order. I assumed you were familiar with building software from CVS.
After automake, you commonly run autoconf and ./configure. For the
warnings you're getting, you'll need to install gettext-devel,
gconf-devel and some more -devel packages.

If you don't know how to do that, I'd suggest waiting for the next
tarball in the 2.11 series, which will include this fix.

Ronald
--
Ronald S. Bultje <rbultje ronald bitfreak net>