gnome-cd

I was reading some past messages of this list and have
read that are some projects to purge gnome-cd of
gnome-media and put sound-juicer in its place. My
question is: Why sound-juicer? It has a ugly interface
and add a play button will not do it a good cd-player.
I think that we already have better options, like
goobox, that already is player and a ripper, it has a
beautiful interface.

Thanks,
Leonardo Lopes Pereira

Yahoo! Sports