Re: [Muine] Re: Introducing Muine, Rhythmbox in 2.8 and other things

Hi Jorn,

On Sun, 2004-05-09 at 21:21, Jorn Baayen wrote:
> Just updated to the latest CVS, time reporting is broken again in
> GstPlay- should I file a bug or just let it be for now as its CVS
> anyway? Otherwise, mp3 playback seems to work perfectly now ..

Just update the existing bug if you wish. So gstplay reports the time
wrongly but querying the element directly works?

> It seems to matter a bit indeed. With alsasink a song switch can take up
> to 2 seconds, osssink (on alsa oss emulation) is a bit faster (takes
> around a second usually).

And esdsink? Perfect as indicated in the report? That might mean that
osssink/alsasink are slightly too complex in this respect, I'll look
into that.

Ronald