Re: GNOME-media 2.5.5

<quote who="Ted Gould">
> On Mon, 2004-03-08 at 16:14, Jan Schmidt wrote:
> > * Add a disabled cacasink destination. Disabled because apparently cacasink
> >   briefly creates an empty window, even though we never set the element to
> >   READY.
> > * Disable jack source & sink, since they're not working.
> > * Remove ossgst audio source which no longer exists.
> > * Remove fakesrc as a video source.
> Now, in theory these would break the UI freeze as they'll change the
> menus.  I don't think that any of these are currently in documentation
> (which is what I understand that the UI freeze is for).  Can anyone
> comment on that?  Has anyone used screenshots of this window in a
> document?

Does that really apply to a dynamically generated drop-down menu that's just
showing which plugins the user has available? It seems like saying that it's
a UI freeze break if the user doesn't happen to have the same themes
installed in the theme capplet.

Jan Schmidt                                  thaytan mad scientist com

Pants Pants Pants Pants Pants Pants Pants Pants.
Lovely Pants, wonderful Pa-ants.
Lovely Pants, wonderful Pa-ants.
(Shut up! Bloody Vikings.)