Re: any sounds needed?

So I can assume, my sounds fall under the category of Clippy, as i haven't received any response as well. I am wondering, what kind of sounds .do. apply to the way the GNOME users would like to have. I personally feel that a voice telling you ' welcome to gnome' gets irritated as well, at long terms.

-Maurice