Re: gnome-multimedia digest, Vol 1 #189 - 9 msgs

Well if we started using things like these we probably could get people
to contribute localized versions. No idea how hard/easy that would be in
regards to sound quality etc., but it is probably doable. I think this
debate should be based on what we ideally want, not wether we have
localized messages in 300 languages ready.

Christian