Re: any sounds needed?

I personally already started to create a new GNOME sound theme. I already emailed with Elliot Lee about this, who said that i can freely start. Personally i use Fl.studio 4 for creating my sounds. I included some samples in the attachments. If there are more people currently working at a sound theme, we might work together, cince we are all working on the same thing..

About the sound server events,  wich i will contact the author about,
i would like to see the options:
- To disable sounds (ie like the command button sound)
- Sound themes

Please let me know how you think about my sounds. Please note these are just alpha previews ;)