Esound : search for a new maintainer

As most GNOME hackers know already, I've been co-maintaining esound for
two years now, mainly because Eliot didn't have time to do release and a
new release was needed.

The big problem is I have absolutely no knowledge at all on esound
internal (even now) and no interest in developping esound at all. For
two years now, my main job was almost triage esound bugs which are
usually kernel or distribution related, and applying patches from
hackers..

So, if somebody wants to set in to maintain esound (or even better, to
enhance its code and fix its default), please, stand up (I'll be happy
to help).

For me, esound is now in very low maintaining mode, ie I won't touch its
code unless there is big bugs or security bugs.

--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandrakesoft com>
Mandrakesoft