Re: gnome-media and GStreamer in GNOME 2.6

Hi Ross,
As Bastien pointed out I was refering to gnome-sound recorder.
Sound-juicer works perfectly with 0.7. And since you welcomed patches
so did I take the liberty of updating the configure.in of sound-juicer
to test for GStreamer 0.7.x.

It now works like Rhythmbox works, first testing for 0.7.x, if that
isn't found it tries 0.6.x.

I hope my change is acceptable. I know I should probably have asked for
permission first, but I felt that since this wasn't really a code
change...

Christian