gnome-media and GStreamer in GNOME 2.6

Hi,
I have now replaced gmix in gnome-media with gst-mixer. I have also
removed the dependency on gnome-common when doing autogen.sh.

The package builds and dists correctly now, but there are still
some remaining issues. I plan on working more on getting the build of
gstreamer-properties to actually produce a working application and get
the appicon working for gst-mixer. I will also get the docs from gmix
migrated to gst-mixer and updated.

Gst-mixer works well for me.

Status for the rest of package:
gnome-cd crash on startup for me?? does this happen to the rest of you
also?

sound-recorder doesn't work with 0.7. Ted and Ronald, do one of you
volunteer to port it?

I updated the TODO file with all issues I found.

Christian